Advanced Safety Protocol – Portales, NM
Making Our Dental Office a Safe Place for Families
We understand your concerns about the Coronavirus and have been closely monitoring the situation.
Although the COVID-19 is an evolving situation with many unknowns, we are sure of one thing: We are doing our part to help keep our patients safe.
We are always in compliance with all CDC and OSHA protocols for disease prevention and protection. Rest assured we are always going above and beyond to disinfect and sterilize our clinical areas and clinical instruments.
We are taking care of patients having dental emergencies during our normal business hours. If you are an existing or new patient with an emergency, please call our dental office to schedule an appointment at (575) 268-0007.
Other things to consider:
- If you (or anyone in your household) have traveled outside the country, traveled anywhere over a level 1 restriction in the past 30 days please contact our dental office to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- If you or anyone in your household has experienced cold/flu symptoms, a cough of unknown origin, shortness of breath or a fever over 100*F in the past 72 hours please call our dental office to reschedule your appointment.
- We will be taking temperatures on all patients upon entering the dental office and anyone with a temperature over 99.5* F will be respectfully asked to reschedule.
- Please do not bring others with you to your dental appointment. We are asking everyone to limit extra people to no more than one extra person when possible. If this is not possible, please contact our dental office to see if rescheduling is appropriate.
- Last, but not least, if you are part of our population most vulnerable (70+years of age, compromised immune system, underlying breathing and lung issues) or if you are merely uncomfortable moving forward with your dental appointment this week, please contact us as soon as possible to reschedule.
We take your overall health very seriously. We promise to continue practicing top notch infection control and working to keep your experience safe.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach us at our dental office (575) 268-0007.
Your dental family
Here are some additional links to support you through this process: