ClearCorrect Clear Aligners – Portales, NM
Clear & Simple Orthodontic Corrections
Do you have crooked, gapped, or misaligned teeth, but hate the idea of wearing metal braces to fix them? Then give Dr. Peter Thompson a call to learn more about ClearCorrect clear aligners! This revolutionary orthodontic treatment offers clear and simple orthodontic corrections with a series of removable aligners. Unlike traditional metal braces, ClearCorrect aligners are designed to blend in seamlessly with your lifestyle so you can keep living life to the fullest while straightening your smile. Read on to learn more and give us a call when you’re ready to schedule your consultation.
Why Choose Dr. Peter L. Thompson, DDS For ClearCorrect?
- Talented Dentist with Over 20 Years of Experience
- Comfortable, Removable Aligners That Are Nearly Invisible
- Dental Insurance Welcome & Flexible Financing Available
How ClearCorrect Works
First, you’ll visit Dr. Thompson for a ClearCorrect consultation, in which he will confirm that you are a good candidate and create a treatment plan for you. Impressions of your teeth will be taken and a special software will be used to design a series of ClearCorrect aligners. You’ll wear each set for several weeks, with each one gently shifting your teeth closer to their ideal positions. Periodically, you’ll visit us for checkups and to receive your next several sets of aligners. Once you’ve completed your series of ClearCorrect aligners, your teeth will be beautifully straightened.
Issues ClearCorrect Can Fix
Severe orthodontic problems will likely need to be treated with traditional braces, but ClearCorrect can help address mild to moderate levels of all manner of alignment issues. If you have any of the following, there’s a good chance the ClearCorrect can help:
- Crowded teeth: Teeth that are overlapping and too close together can distract from your appearance and increase your risk of oral health issues.
- Gaps between teeth: Spaces between teeth are common and put you at a higher risk of enamel damage.
- Bite issues: Overbite, underbite, crossbite, open bite, and other bite problems can lead to jaw complications later in life.
The Benefits of ClearCorrect
- Practically invisible: While undergoing your treatment, no one should be able to tell you’re wearing your clear aligners unless you tell them.
- Conveniently removable: You can remove your ClearCorrect aligners to play your favorite sports or instruments, eat your favorite foods, and brush and floss your teeth like normal.
- Very comfortable: Without any protruding or abrasive metal wires or brackets, ClearCorrect offers a far more comfortable straightening experience
How Much Does ClearCorrect Cost?
No two smiles are exactly alike, so neither are any two ClearCorrect treatments. This means that the cost of ClearCorrect in Portales can vary widely from patient to patient depending on their unique situation and preferences. When you visit us for your consultation, we’ll be able to discuss your goals with you and evaluate your current orthodontic health to give you an estimated price of your ClearCorrect treatment. We’ll also be happy to review your financial options, such as dental insurance coverage and third-party financing, that can make your new smile affordable.